Free Best Practice Checklists
Save time and money, with our free best practice checklists for early learning centres
We understand that time is short, costs are increasing, and it’s hard to know if you’re meeting licencing inspection standards 100% of the time. At 1Place Childcare, we want to help by providing the best practice checklist templates for you to use FREE on our digital platform.
Free checklists include:
- ACECQA’s – National Quality Standard Assessment & Rating Instrument
- Quality Area 2 – Emergency Evacuation Bag Audit
- Quality Area 2 – Emergency Evacuation Rehearsal Record
- Quality Area 2 – Carpark Safety Checklist
- Quality Area 2 – Transport Pick-up / Drop-off Checklist
- Service Opening Checklist
How do the free checklists work?
Here are just a few of the ways that using our best practise checklists, in the 1Place Childcare digital platform, can help you save costs and improve productivity in your centre:
- Minimise paper, print and storage costs: only print what you need when you need it (and never lose another paper form again)
- Real-time visibility: rest easy knowing that compliance and best practises is being followed, whether you’re in the centre or managing operations remotely
- Improve staff retention: defining your best practises in easy-to-use online processes saves staff time and frustration, so that can meet the required expectations and spend less time on paperwork
Following these best practise checklists will give you the visibility that checks are being performed.
Easily share checklists by email, or in print format.
Having completed forms and data at your fingertips means you’re always prepared for Licencing visits.
Automating processes saves time, so you have more time to spend with staff, and your families and children.