Free best practice checklist templates are here!
Including an A&R Self Assessment tool for ECEC services.
Paperwork should be a misnomer in the digital age, especially in a busy early childhood centre where lists can be misplaced and keeping track of the day-to-day paperwork required to ensure standards are being met can be a struggle.
1Place Childcare enables ECEC services to move away from paper copies and streamline their systems, with free digital checklists included as part of the platform’s services.
These checklists include:
- ACECQA’s – National Quality Standard Assessment & Rating Instrument
- Quality Area 2 – Emergency Evacuation Bag Audit
- Quality Area 2 – Emergency Evacuation Rehearsal Record
- Quality Area 2 – Carpark Safety Checklist
- Quality Area 2 – Transport Pick-up / Drop-off Checklist
- Service Opening Checklist
1Place provides these free best practice checklists through its digital platform, meaning streamlined processes; less paper, print and storage costs; real-time visibility (important if you’re managing a service remotely); and a better quality of work environment resulting in improved staff retention.